1. Ever since having a labrador when I was little I've wanted to get one of my own. It's not been the right circumstances in our life for one at the moment so I've settled for walking my Auntie's dogs with my Mum. Abby is such a cutie!
2. A Chinese takeaway is my favourite so I wanted to try a healthier, homemade alternative and gave honey chicken a go. Tasty and probably half the calories!
3. Our lionhead rabbit Rory was getting his hair brushed and opted for a bit of a restyle. I think he needs a wee trim of that fringe.
4. More homemade card designs this month, this one was for my Fiancé's Dad.
5. I finished a day of shopping with a refreshing drink from Starbucks. The Mango Passion Fruit Blend is my favourite.
6. Our rabbit has been spending more and more time up on the sofa with us at nights. He even lay on my chest for a whole hour of cuddles!
7. I've been on the lookout for a wedding dance outfit for the end of October. I didn't find anything in the shops and ended up ordering from Missguided using student discount and saving 20%. Unfortunately the top I ordered was meant to be a size 12 and it was actually a size 8 - really disappointed!
8. I bought a white, midi skater skirt to wear with a black cami, statement necklace and nude heels for the wedding dance.
9. It was one of my best friend's (and bridesmaid) birthdays in the middle of the month and we had a good old girly night out to celebrate. We had some funny face straws, lots of wine and a drama free night out.
10. A couple of selfies helped out by the most amazing Snapchat filter. I wore a LBD from Missguided and a sleeveless jacket from Misspap for our girls night. I also went to one of my oldest friend's house warming part and went for an all black outfit with a top from New Look and my trusty River Island Jeans.
11. A quick couples selfie in our kitchen before heading to the housewarming party.
12. Unfortunately I was designated driver for the night but I still took part in a little game of beer pong, without having to worry about downing beer! That game is so much easier once you're drunk. I didn't get one ball in!
13. I won a Stardust glitter bundle from Twitter the other day. Now I've got to find an excuse to have some bling on my face. Halloween perhaps?
14. There's a lot going on at work at the moment (hence the no drinking weekend) so my Sunday was spent doing lots of work accompanied by my Fire TV. Roll on the October holidays so that we can all destress and stop worrying.