1. The 1st of July marked the start of my 6 weeks summer holiday. All of the teachers and staff headed out for lunch to celebrate and I carried on celebrating until 1.30am. A Costa Mango and Passionfruit Fruit cooler was a much needed refresh the next day.
2.I cannot believe the generosity of the parents at school, I received loads of amazing cards and presents. So many kind words from children that I'll miss next year.
3. One of the cards that made me smile.
4. My brother and his girlfriend were home for a wedding and we all went out for a carvery dinner on the Sunday. It was absolutely delicious and I ate far too much food.
5. All dressed up ready for a girly afternoon in the garden with my best friends. I love this sleeveless jacket from Misspap, made an all black outfit more dressed up and exciting.
6. It was one of my friend's daughter's 1st Birthday and she celebrated with a picnic in the garden. It was lovely and sunny and a great chance to catch up.
7. A selfie with the birthday girl and her best friend. They were adorable playing together and being excited by the bubbles.
8. I've wanted a new piercing for a while and on the first official day of my holidays I got a rook piercing. It's not as noticeable as my tragus and a bit harder to take care of so far.
9. I didn't have any luck in my local New Look shop so headed online to browse their Summer Sale. There was loads to choose from and I bought a fair few things!
10. Is it just me that takes ages to pack? I have everything laid out, day by day outfits and have to tick it all off my list.
11. My lovely little lionhead rabbit on a little adventure through the house. He won't walk on the hardwood flooring.
12. I love getting my nails done before a holiday and these ultra glittery purple nails remind me of a mermaid.