1. Some reindeer were in town for a Christmas fun day and it was so cute seeing all the children get excited. It was great to see town busy and people spending money locally too.
2. A quick selfie before my staff night out. I had a great night, the food was delicious and the crack was good. I didn't feel so fab the following day unfortunately.
3. Part of the fun and games at work includes putting on a Christmas show. I was so nervous for my class but they did an amazing job - really did me proud. They were excited to have a 6 foot Olaf staring in their snowball fight seen too.
4. A slice of rainbow cake from one of my pupils was a lovely treat. Was a nice change from an apple.
5. A selfie at the start of Mad Friday evening. I loved my Club L navy sequin dress and my friend did a excellent job of my hair and makeup.
6. Nothing like a little game of party pong. Sourz and Passoa with dares and tasks underneath. I was proud of my hole in one.
7. The weather has been amazing but nothing like Christmas time! This view from my classroom was stunning on the last day of term.
8. Having a play around on Snap Chat while wrapped up in a blanket, watching Polar Express. What a Sunday!
9. My posh hangover lunch! I love smoked salmon and cream cheese on a bagel.