1. I've been really enjoying making cards recently and I was chuffed with the results of my latest one. One of my best friends was moving into her house around the same time as us.
2. We were visited by some family and headed out for dinner. I couldn't resist the nutella swirl cheesecake, it was delicious!
3. A trip to the hairdressers always includes half an hour of magazines. I wasn't brave enough for a proper hair appointment selfie.
4. We were in Orkney in October and I had the most amazing seafood platter. It was huge and looked amazing. Just the perfect amount of prawns, salmon and fish.
5. Our makeshift living room, until our flooring is put down, is in our dining room. It's quite small and cosy and looked even cosier with my pumpkin candle holder glowing.
6. The sunny weather mixed with a lemon Sanpellegrino made it feel like Summer, not the start of winter! One of my favourites.
7. After being abused through my DIY decorating 10 days I needed to give my nails some TLC. One of my besties took her shellac kit round and gave them an Autumnal makeover.
8. I couldn't resist a sunset picture, especially with the beautiful views we've got at our new house. The sky looks amazing.
9. We were in Lidl buying a bunch of flowers for our new neighbour and I was sucked in by the bright Autumn/Halloween bunch. The look lovely and the pumpkin inside make it a little bit more fun and festive.
I'm looking forward to feeling a bit more settled this month and I'm like a big kid with my birthday (and housewarming) fast approaching.